When We Are Closed    - Call 111

In a genuine emergency you should call 999. Chest pains and / or shortness of breath constitute an emergency.


Mental Health

Service ProviderTelephone NumberWebsite
Trent PTS

01333 265 659

Click to view

Insight Healthcare0300 555 5582Click to view
Derwent Rural Counselling Service0800 047 6861 or 01773 833 716Click to view
Relate - Derby (Couples counselling only)01332 349 177Click to view
Relate- Chesterfield (Couples counselling only)07401 343 817 or 01246 231 010Click to view

This easy to use patient questionnaire has been validated for use in Primary Care.

It is used by your doctor to monitor the severity of depression and response to treatment.

It can also be used to make a tentative diagnosis of depression.

PHQ-9 Depression Assessment Questionnaire

Call 111 when you need medical help fast but it’s not a 999 emergencyNHS ChoicesThis site is brought to you by My Surgery Website